Denim and Navy Dotted Premium Cotton Boxers
Navy Dotted Boxer: A refined and subtle printed Boxer. This incredibly smooth 70s single-ply Satin is a fantastic alternative to your usual solid navy blue. It’s completely devoid of texture and has a crisp hand.
Denim Boxer: Woven and indigo dyed chambray is the real deal. The slightly uneven weave gives this dark indigo chambray incredible visual texture. The indigo dye will also fade out over time, meaning this shirt gets better the more you wear it.
- Fabric details: 100% Mercerized Combed Cotton.
- Double reinforced front, back and side seams.
- Durable broad waistband.
- Concealed button placket with a front opening.
- Ideal for loungewear, leisure wear and innerwear.
- Since Boxers offer more coverage, they are the acceptable lounge wear. You can answer the door in your boxers, but never in your briefs.
- Boxers are available in a wide variety of prints and colors. If you can imagine it; it’s on a pair of boxer shorts.Whereas tight underwear/briefs don’t come in as many colors or prints as Boxers.
- Tight underwear doesn’t fit you well to facilitate proper blood circulation and that elastic bands on the waist are too tight or pinching. Boxers are better in this case.